Friday, December 16, 2011

Delightful December Day 16 - Gifts in a Jar

I love gifts in a jar! I have attempted to make them and a few times discovered it was a bit harder than it looked. It made me appreciate receiving them that much more.


I think we've all seen the hot chocolate mixes and cookie mixes, but how often have you seen pie in a jar? I just love this idea from Little Birdie Secrets, who wouldn't be thrilled to receive this little sweet treat?!


I also ran across another idea I hadn't seen before at Little House Living for caramel popcorn mix in a jar! I love caramel corn, but the process can be a bit daunting. I love this idea because it is so simple, even if you don't give it away you might want to try it on your next movie night!

No matter what you fill the jar with, the packaging says it all, so make it cute! You can find some great ideas and adorable FREE printables at Design Dazzle.
Just look at this cute jar tag!


Time to share...what is your favorite gift in a jar idea?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile!