Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hurry...Coupons for HEALTHY snacks!

One of the biggest complaints that I hear about couponing 
is that the majority of coupons in circulation 
are for un-healthy, processed foods. 

If you want to save money from your favorite natural brands
you often have to go directly to their site or send them an email request.
This trend is starting to change and many natural food
companies are providing more coupon options.

I was so excited to see these great coupons
for some of my favorite brands on
 coupons.com and had to share!
Just click on the link and print from home. 
Hurry and print these today, they won't be available long!

Larabar is my snack of choice for throwing
in my purse when I am on the go. They taste good
with no strange after taste like some other
bars I have tried, and have simple ingredients.
It is hard to believe you are eating mostly dates and nuts
when you are tasting chocolate! My favorites are
Coconut Cream Pie and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Food Should Taste good chips do just that, they taste good!
With natural ingredients I feel good serving
 these up to my family and friends.

SoDelicious offers dairy-free drinks and snacks.
We love the ice cream sandwiches!
$1.00 off ONE (1) So Delicious Dairy Free Product

Harvest Snaps are a great option for snackers
young and old. Baby C loves to munch on these! 

Hope you find some great deals to match with these coupons.
Happy shopping!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile!