Friday, February 7, 2014

Fun online Animal Jam game for kiddos!

My kids have limited screen time each day, but they do enjoy playing games online. There are restrictions on what we allow on the screens, for example no graphic violence, and I prefer if they are educational.

My kids love animals, and any game where they can create their own virtual world, so I was excited to run across Animal Jam from National Geographic and wanted to share. My kids are loving this game!

Animal Jam is an online virtual playground for children who love animals and the outdoors, and is the result of an ongoing creative collaboration between Smart Bomb Interactive and National Geographic Society. Our goal is to provide a fun, exciting, and safe environment for kids to play online, while inspiring them to explore and protect the natural world outside their doors.

 

Comments make me smile! What are some of your favorite educational online games for kids?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile!