Monday, November 28, 2011

Ultrasound Results: It's a...

BOY!!!

It looks like the wives tales were wrong! We got a very clear shot and the doc said "do I need to tell you what it is?" No question about this one, he's all boy! I am excited that Baby Lu will get to stay the princess of the house, even though I was really picturing a sister. I have had three boys but have given away all of my baby boy stuff. 
I guess it is time to shop!!!


I just love this pattern from Carter's, this blanket set is so cute!





Hooray for snips and snails and puppy dog tails! 
We are SO blessed!!!

3 comments :

  1. what do you mean it's time to shop???? I have ALL you need and MORE silly girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!

    Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jodi! Wow, even the pencil test was wrong. Now I am nervous. ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile!