Monday, November 21, 2011

Money Saving Monday

I find myself looking for little ways to save money, especially during the holidays! We don't have a huge budget for gifts, so every little cent counts! 

One of my biggest money savers is making my own laundry detergent. I use the Duggar Family recipe. For only a few dollars it makes 10 gallons and yields 180 loads for top loading or 640 for front loading! 

We also cut out cable and use an antenna for local channels and Netflix for movies and instant view TV series shows. This saves us $100 a month!

I use cloth diapers, which saves us the $20/week trip to the store we were spending before.

I use coupons for most of my shopping and this has cut our grocery bill in half (sometimes more). Yes, I am also one of those crazy Black Friday shoppers!


Please share...What are some of your money saving tips?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile!