Thursday, August 5, 2010

Free Nursing Cover

Nursing covers have come a long way since I had my first son over 8 years ago! They were extremely hard to find back then, and when you did it was just a blanket with a bean bag in one corner to keep it over your shoulder. This method of course didn't work and baby would still pull it off, eek!
I love this new design of covers and often say to myself, 
"why didn't I think of that?!"
It's Breastfeeding Week and to celebrate Udder Covers is offering FREE nursing covers on their site. You may have to be patient, they are getting a lot of traffic on there. Last night it wouldn't load but this morning it seems to be working fine for me. All you pay is the $9.95 shipping fee, a great deal for a $32 cover! Just enter the code "breastfeeding" to get the deal.
Happy Breastfeeding Week!

1 comment :

  1. These days there are so many greta products for mommies. Thanks for the code! I love deals (=

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile!