Monday, August 30, 2010

Etsy Shout Out - Dear Charlotte

I have to let you mamas know about a cute Etsy shop I ran across! I found a friend from high school on Facebook and his wife sells the most adorable accessories from her company called Dear Charlotte. Her items are creative, unique, and very reasonably priced. If that weren't enough she offers FREE shipping in the US and only $3.50 for international orders.

The accessories make the outfit, so check it out!
Do you have a favorite Etsy shop you'd like to share?!

3 comments :

  1. I got excited and was going to tell you that I know her...you already know that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, can't wait to check it out :)

    Thanks for sharing! I love TOO many shops on Etsy, but really LOVE My Personalized T-Shirt. They have cute tees for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. To get more information best pharmacy online from usa online pharmacy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile!