Saturday, July 17, 2010

My trip to Safeway 7/16

I am fairly new to the coupon game, but after yesterday's trip to Safeway to take advantage of the General Mills deal I think I am hooked.
Here is what I came home with...

My out of pocket cost was $12.05 and I received a catalina for $1.50 off my next order. So I got 20 items for only $10.55!!! That is over 85% savings...woohoo!
My purchase:
2 choc cheerios
2 apple cheerios
3 cinn toast crunch
3 sweet & salty granola bars
2 fruit rollups
4 nv nut clusters
4 nature valley granola bars (free)

Check out the GM deals post below to get links to print your coupons and take advantage of this great grocery deal!

2 comments :

  1. Whats the coupon game? thats CRAZY good!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just mean I am new to the idea of using multiple coupons and stacking them with ecoupons and store deals. It takes some effort but you get some amazing prices!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile!