Monday, July 19, 2010

My Kroger Trip 7/19

Another successful day at the grocery store with 70% savings! This time it was City Market and I took advantage of the 10 item Mega event. I am a visual person, so I apologize for not getting a photo of my goods but with temps above 100 degrees here in Colorado I had to get stuff into the fridge and freezer!


This is what I came home with:
3 eight oz blocks of Philly cream cheese
2 eight oz tubs honey nut cream cheese (there was supposed to be a coupon for these, but never found it)
1 bag Kraft shredded cheese (there is a Kraft Catalina for $5 off your next visit wyb 5 participating Kraft items AND Kraft will donate 5 meals to Feeding America! )
4 pints Starbucks ice cream ($1/2 coupon no longer available from coupons.com sorry!)
2 Tombstone Pizzas (-$2/1 Tombstone Pizza  Facebook deal)
2 Suave deodorants (Red Plum $0.75/1 from 7/11 insert makes it FREE)
2 Softsoaps (coupon here makes it FREE)
1 lb ground Honeysuckle turkey (6/20 SS makes it 24cents)
1 loaf Sara Lee wheat bread
1 gallon milk (no deal, but a necessity in my house)
2 sixty four oz Welch's grape juice (-$0.75/1 Welch’s 7/11/2010 SS Insert, also here,  AND coupon on tag hanging on bottle!)
4 cans Spaghettios (coupon here made them FREE)

Retail Value $64.51
OOP* cost $24.23 + received $5 Catalina from Kraft purchase
TOTAL = 19.23 for 25 items!!!

I may have done even better with more time for planning and if I had left my 4 monkeys at home...but overall it was worth the trip! I may have to go back for more deals...this is addicting! For my first few weeks of serious couponing I am feeling pretty good.

I got my coupon info from  Faithful Provisions , Crazy Coupon Mommy, Happy Homemaker Cindy and Cents Saved this week!  Thank you!!!

*Out Of Pocket

1 comment :

  1. Have you been saving coupons all along? Safeway add had some good deals til tomorrow as well on pasta, sauce and hamburger helper.... I was going to go back for more of the cereal deal since it goes til tomorrow cause I wanted more nut clusters but I had a HORRIBLE headache from them today so no more for me:( Good job with the coupons.

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile!