Sunday, October 10, 2010

Carried Away Costumes

I have to do a tiny bit of self promotion...
I recently started a business called Carried Away Costumes. We create costumes to fit over most infant carriers and wraps for the babywearing family. As a mom of 4 I have had many Halloweens where I wanted to wear my baby and still have their costume show. After years of searching and finding no such costume, I decided to create one myself!
You now have a solution for wearing your baby AND dressing them up for the holiday!

Please visit http://www.carriedawaycostumes.com and see the three adorable styles we are offering in our 2010 collection!
Thank you for your support!

1 comment :

  1. What a great idea! Couldn't see my son's costume last year since I was wearing him, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Smile!