Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Diaper Cake

I received the most adorable baby gift this past week from a friend of mine, it was a three-tiered diaper cake!

These gifts have become more popular over the years, if you attend many baby showers you know what I mean. It is a creative way to assemble a gift full of the essentials that mommy-to-be will need. The presentation is beautiful and as I looked further I was amazed at all that was inside. My cake's "ingredients" included 26 diapers, receiving blanket, hooded bath towel, 5 onesies, head band, prayer bear, 20oz baby shampoo. It looks so sweet all stacked up that I don't want to take it apart to get to all the goodies! It will stay in my nursery for a bit longer before I am willing to disassemble it. This cake is from a company called Inedible Favors. It turns out these aren't just for baby showers any more. The designer, Courtney, makes them for all occasions including housewarming, potty training, Christmas, teachers gifts and more! As Courtney says "it's like unwrapping a gift without the wrapping paper mess." She is willing to make just about anything and will design to fit any theme.
Check out her site today and let her whip up a delicious treat for someone you love!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments Make Me Smile!